1. What is Water Cannon?
2. What are Water Cannon’s normal business hours?
3. What if I cannot find the part number I am seeking online?
4. a) What are Water Cannon’s payment options?
b) How do I apply for an open account?
5. What do I do if I’m missing items from my order?
6. What is Water Cannon’s return policy?
7. What are Water Cannon’s shipping options?
8. Does Water Cannon ship internationally?
9. Does Water Cannon customize pressure washers for unique applications?
10. Does online pricing apply when I call your sales office?
11. I don’t have tracking information for my order; did it ship?12. If your pressure washer arrives upside down by motor freight what should you do?
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Friday : 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
You’re also welcome to place your order online 24/7. Most online orders placed Monday through Friday before 3:00 PM are shipped the same day.
3. Please contact one of our sales managers to assist you in the part number or part you need. Just because an item is not found on our website does not mean we do not carry it! Call 1-800-333-9274 during extended business hours.
4. We accept major credit cards: Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express or USA ePay and PayPal. We accept money orders, fax checks, and checks as well. You may also apply for an open terms account. Simply download this form, fill out all the information, scan and send to email@example.com or fax it to 888-928-9274. Applicants must qualify for credit insurance and have a permanent location. Please take into consideration the fact that mobile businesses such as mobile service and repair companies are difficult to insure.
You should be notified with 24 to 48 hours whether you’ve been approved for an open account
5. If there are items missing from your order, don’t worry. The rest of your order should arrive within two to five business days. Some of our items ship from different warehouses, and occasionally items that are custom made take longer to build and ship up to 10 days. Additionally, you can check your packing list to see if a backorder might have occurred.
6. Before returning any item contact our customer service department. Please supply an invoice to accompany your returned item(s) so that we may issue proper credit. If unable to locate the invoice, a customer service representative should be able to research the invoice number. A note stating whether you are seeking a credit or exchange is needed in order to process. Please notice that we apply a 25% to 35% restocking fee or a minimum of $10.00 on all items being returned for a credit.
See Terms & Conditions.
7. Water Cannon ships via UPS and Motor Freight with delivery to the lower 48 states of the United States. We are currently offering a flat rate of $7.80 for shipping and handling on orders over $39.00, with free shipping on internet orders over $100.00.* This free shipping rate applies to internet orders only. For orders placed online that are under $39.00, a shipping charge of $15.30 will be applied.
8. Water Cannon does ship internationally via UPS. Due to the high freight cost from UPS, we encourage our customers to provide us with an address here in the United States, whether it is a shipping vessel or someone you may know. From there, they may deliver the package to you in a more affordable way.
9. At Water Cannon we are more than happy to customize your orders to meet your specific needs, requirements and applications. In order to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for, we request that you call 1-800-333-WASH (9274).
10. All online prices can be honored by our sales staff. Please notify your sales representative if you have found specific prices on our website so he may honor these prices.
11. If you do not see tracking information for your order, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-699-2551.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
12. Refuse to accept delivery. Notify Water Cannon so we can arrange for a replacement. If you choose to accept a delivery without inspection and you want instructions how to get your single cylinder pressure washer operational click here.